How to install Topology Eyewear for iOS
Thanks for your interest in using the Topology app on your own phone. Below is some written guidance on how to get the beta app up and running, or you can choose to watch this quick video to see how easy it is to get up and running in less than a minute.
1. Lookout for an invite from “TestFlight”.
Test Flight is Apple’s official tool for developers like us to allow trusted partners to test an app that is not yet live.
- Tap "Start Testing" to install Apple’s TestFlight app
- Follow the prompts to install the Topology app.
- Tap to open the Topology app once installed.
2. Allow access and notifications.
Please be sure to "accept" the various requests for permission to collect logs and access photos that may appear. This is crucial for the app to function.
3. Try your own Virtual Fitting
- Tap "Upload Video" from the bottom navigation
- Then the big black "Capture" button at the top of next screen
- Press start, watch the video and follow the instructions.